Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is the beginning of the end, maybe.

I can't help but feel like I'm giving up. I have a blog. When I think of bloggers I think of people who have real jobs and political views who are always angry and generally know what they're talking about. Not guys like me. I'm a writer, for crying out loud. Just because I haven't been published or even completed anything other than our Christmas newsletter in recent history and just because I'm writing a comic book that will probably never get finished because I can't really draw and the one guy I know who CAN is just as lazy and unfocused as I am doesn't change the fact that I'm a writer and should have better things to do than this... which, I guess, is writing.

I'm really conflicted. Bear with me.

But I feel like this is me saying that I'm done. So let's get on with it.

I will now be very, very honest: I just want to talk about myself. I will do a lot of that and you will do a lot of being amazed.

Buckle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment