Friday, December 12, 2008

shaving day

Today was a shaving day. It's nothing weird. It's just that I have to shave my head every few days or it becomes very obvious how limited my options are. Anyway, shaving day means that my head will burn for the rest of the day and that I won't be able to wear a hat until tomorrow at the earliest. There's no stubble to hold my hat in place. Tomorrow evening I'll have just the right amount of stubble and you won't be able to get the hat off of my head. It's like some kind of super space-Velcro.

Yesterday would have been a perfect shaving day. It was in the forties. Today it's in the twenties. So now my head is burning and freezing all ot once and I'm starting to get dizzy.

If I had to choose between being bald, short, or fat I'd pick being short. Luckily for me, God is a generous Creator and I am blessed with all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment