Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Puerto Rican correction

It was pointed out to me that quesedillas are not typically a Puerto Rican dish. Not that it mattered much as the power went out shortly after Brian and April got to our house and we had to abandon the quesedillas for Wendy's hamburgers.

If you're confused, I apologize. I am referring to my previous post. If you haven't read it, do so now.

Actually, that's really all I have to say on the subject. In fact, I would probably be better off just deleting this post, but then I'd have to write something else and it would probably be something about Christmas with my dad or how family is good but out-of-state family is better. So, in an effort to keep things pleasant, I will just post this crippled thing and let those who wish to make sense of it do so at their leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment