Sunday, December 14, 2008

It used to be Brad Pitt, but now...


I freakin' love Paul Giamatti. He's chubby and bald and delicious. Mmmm.




I first really noticed P.G. in American Splendor. He is unbelievable. Just amazing. And although no one really liked it, Lady in the Water was incredible, mostly due to P.G.


I did not care for Sideways.


I watched Fred Claus last night (Betsy has a little crush on Vince Vaughn). It was okay. Of course, I loved P.G. as Santa. Everyone else seemed like they were there while on break from a different, better movie which I'd actually like to see.


Mmmm. Paul Giamatti. Sounds like some kind of chilled Italian dessert. Some kind of dessert.

1 comment:

  1. um.....I think I have more than just a LITTLE crush on Vince.

    just kidding.

    I just think he is super duper funny. and I like how he rambles on and on and on about one topic. sound like anyone else you know????? hmm...perhaps that's why i think he's a great actor!

    ReplyDelete