Sunday, April 5, 2009

This day, as opposed to others.

We had another birthday party for Jack today and I think he's starting to expect them every three weeks or so. We're gonna have to do something about it. Like military school.

Right now Betsy is sleeping on the couch and the 40 Year-Old Virgin is on USA, so all the cuss-words are gone but all of Paul Rudd's hilarity is pretty much in tact. "You know how I know you're gay? You like Asia."

I bought Rock Band yesterday and then played until my hand cramped up, then I played MarioKart until I got mad and started swearing at the Wii. Then I went to bed. I said all this on my Facebook status already, so I apologize if this statement is a rerun for you.

I play a lot of video games, so much so that I don't do much of anything else. I wonder how other people get things done. I'm guessing that if video games had been invented ten years earlier, Punk Rock would have never happened.

I am so unmotivated it's sick. I want to lose weight, but I don't want to do the work. I just want to wake up thinner. I want to be a professional writer but I don't want to write. I just want to wake up rich. I want to stop being a slave to my television... Actually, no. I don't mind that so much.

Anyway, I just wrote all this because I'm afraid that if I skip a day on this blog I'll skip a week, and if I skip a week I'll skip the rest of human existence, which would bore my readers. So, that's all for today. There will likely be something less interesting and more depressing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me something to read. I was about to give up. :)

    ReplyDelete