Saturday, April 25, 2009

robot invasion

I built two vibrobots yesterday. I spent three hours working on them. I used two Altoids tins, two small motors, three AA batteries, a coat-hanger, some popsicle sticks and a bunch of carpet tape. It was totally worth it and not at all a tremendous waste of my time. Just ignore any comments made by my wife. She's cynical about anything that doesn't immediately have a purpose. Except for babies. For some reason she looooves babies.

Note: For those of you who aren't familiar with vibrobots, they basically just shake and rattle around and don't do anything helpful whatsoever. Well, I guess they have one purpose: to keep tinkering husbands busy for three hours on a Friday night. And, evidently, they terrify 22-month old little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment