Monday, April 6, 2009

I have a headache...

I'm addicted to caffeine and I don't drink coffee and if I try to drink a soda in the morning I get dirty looks from Betsy. I get headaches a lot from caffeine withdrawal. Chocolate seems like an acceptable solution, but once I start eating junk, the rest of the day kinda goes in that direction.

I enjoy tea a great deal, but I don't like hot tea and iced tea with breakfast is sort of weird. Well, my friend, Brian, and his wife often have this hot orange Russian tea that is very, VERY tasty, but I don't know how to make it and I can't very well go over to their house every morning. Betsy wouldn't allow it.

These headaches make entertaining a house full of excited children something of a challenge. Betsy often experiences the same thing, but she's a trooper and she doesn't complain much. I, on the other hand, am an accomplished whiner, born of a long line of whiners... and quitters, but I'll talk about that later. Also, farmers, but I would rather NOT talk about THAT.

So, this morning has begun well, with the exception of a caffeine headache. I will press on and I shall overcome. Or be overcome. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment