Sunday, January 4, 2009

almost... not yet, though

I'm almost ready to update the blog. Still kinda busy with doing less productive things.


In lieu of actual thoughts or event notifications or anything of interest (which isn't a very good reason for reading my blog in the first place) I will list a few of my New Year's resolutions.


1. Stop acting like I know what I'm talking about. I rarely do.

2. Pay more attention to my health. I'm not saying I want to drop sixty pounds (which would require removing both of my legs and all non-essential organs), I just don't want to wake up one day to find a crew of EMTs cutting away one wall of my house so they can get me out.

3. Spend more time focusing on God.

4. Stop being afraid of falling flat on my face in front of God and the world. God already knows the worst about me, so a little failure isn't going to rattle Him and the rest of the world already has pretty low expectations when it comes to me, so I really have nothing to lose. I just need to stop being a baby and jump into the pool.


And now I have to go shoot some zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment