Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't think there was ever any hope...

I don't know why I thought I would maintain a blog. I have never stuck with anything. In the eighth grade I left the wrestling team halfway through the season. I dropped out of college after a mind-expanding three classes. I once volunteered to write articles for our church newsletter, but when I was given an assignment, I didn't do it. No reason. I just didn't feel like it. I never talked to anyone about it. Never apologized. I just didn't do it. Jobs. Projects. Hairstyles. I never stick with anything. And now that I'm married I have even less attention to devote to the things I don't plan on doing. So why did I think I could keep a blog running? Because I'm stupid and I let myself trick me into making plans that will never pan out.

It's probably for the best. I've noticed myself getting dumber and I would hate to have my declining mental functions documented on the interweb.

2 comments:

  1. ok.. that's it.. I'm taking myself off your official follwers list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO! IT IS UP TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete